2014. szeptember 27., szombat

The Maze Runner

Yesterday me and a couple of friends went to the cinema to watch The Maze Runner. I have to say I loved it and not just because of Dylan O'Brien. Although he was the original reason to watch it :)
The story is about a bunch of guys ( and later one girl, Teresa played by Kayla Scodelario - in whom I could only see Effy ) who have been sent to a place with a Maze. They learnt how to live there and got the so called "runners" in their little society, who go out every day to explore the Maze- with the hope of getting out somehow through it- . As the protagonist, Thomas ( Dylan O'Brien ) arrives at the Glade, that's when the changes start to happen and everything gets exciting and adventurous. I don't want to spoiler more about the story, so I will stop here.
It has been a really long time since I enjoyed a film this much. In the cinema, I was gripping my seat ( and my friend's hand ) as the fighting scenes set off. 
However the most surprising thing was the fact that I surprised at the end of the movie. It hasn't happened to me in a really long time.
I have to say it's a bit similar to The Hunger Games but in my opinion a lot of films today based around the same topic so it wasn't a problem for me. So all in all I give the Maze Runner 5 out of 5 :D
If you've seen it, please share your opinion!
xx, Kyra

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése