2014. február 17., hétfő

#2014BloggerChallenge all for the high street

Hey girls! Today's post is a #2014BloggerChallenge post again :) This topic was about high street or high end makeups, and we could specify our writings. I want to write about high street products, because I know them. I don't really own any high end makeup, because I change my taste a lot and I want to try out everything. I guess if you saw any of my makeup related posts you can tell that I'm a cheap gal if it comes to painting my face. It's just better for my purse and my mom's mental health. So now I evolved a pretty nice relationship with these makeup products but if I'm honest it wasn't always the situation. For a long time in earlier I was either getting an allergic reaction to them or just couldn't use them nicely. But I think the problem was my skin, it got better but I had to wait for it. And believe me it seemed for an eternity. Anyways nowadays I use them and I like them. Until I am not earning any money and I can't settle with a scheme I am pretty fine with this situation. Sorry for this being a bit more personal but now I don't have any special favourite or something, but here are some pictures of my makeup collection:



















Let me know what are your favourite products!
xx, Kyra

10 megjegyzés:

  1. What a cute little things)

    mary-tur.ru

    VálaszTörlés
  2. That first palette is gorgeous! I usually stay away from cheaper makeup because the ingredients they use are quite harsh on my skin. I used to break out and have allergic reactions due to drugstore makeup. It's kind of a bummer because I'm forced to spend more on makeup.

    Anyway, thanks for sharing your makeup buys! I just found your blog and I'm glad I did :) I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thanks! :) Yes that happened to me as well, but now it's better :)
      Thank you <3

      Törlés
  3. quante belle cosine (; Reb, xoxo.

    *Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2014/02/ba-ba-baciami.html

    VálaszTörlés