2014. január 12., vasárnap

lip products

Hello everyone I am here with a long promised post about My Favourite Lip Poructs ! Yaay :D So there are 6 products that I absolutley adore and used recently a lot.


The first two are from the brand essence and they are shiny lipglosses. The first is a light babypink colour ( 04, Rising Star ) that is great for everyday use and the second is a bright red with a hint of orange ( 021, Red Blossom ), ADORE it!







The third is a lipbalm which can also be used on cheeks but I only tried it on my lips and I have to say it does a great work on them. It's pigmented and very moisturizing. It's from Manhattan in the shade 001, Tomato Juice.




The next is a lipstick from NYC in shade 432, Red Rapture. I bought it to see if it's similar to the Rimmel Kate Moss 107, because it's not available here and I have to say I love this one ! It's so much better than the other NYC product I talked about on the blog, the Lipstain. This one is pigmented and surprizingly moisturizing.



And the last one is also from essence, it's a pink lipstick in shade 08, Colour Crush. I love the colour and it will be great for spring as well.





Those are all my current favourite lip products. What are yours? Leave them in the comments so I can check them out ;)

xx, Kyra

26 megjegyzés:

  1. they all look great !! love the pink lipstick :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    VálaszTörlés
  2. I love the packaging of the essences lipstick! It looks so sleek! x
    DreamerDreamBigger.com

    VálaszTörlés
  3. i really want to try this essences lipstick .... but i don't whee to find it ? where did you get it from ? ultra ? xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. hi i bought it in DM it's a drugstore here where I live, if you don't seem to find it contact me :)

      Törlés
  4. Lovely post dear, gorgeous colours!! xoxox

    VálaszTörlés
  5. love lipsticks by Rimmel!:) they're so pigmented!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Great color!)Good post!Thank you for your comment in my blog!) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    VálaszTörlés
  7. Would you like to follow each other? )

    VálaszTörlés
  8. Oh very cute lipsgloss and colors, very lovely the lip pencil very pretty, I never tried essence but looks like a nice brand! Now I´m following you in GFC I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. thanks:) me too! it's quite nice, yes sure!:)

      Törlés
  9. great post!!! im follow you now, can you follow me back? thanks!
    http://goodbyemyloverbutiloveyou.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    VálaszTörlés
  10. I love Essence, they just have the best products I think! :D

    I'm writing a blog about travelling and my life as an expat in Spain, it would be great if you could go have a look at it and give me your opinion :) Thanks!

    http://journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com.es/

    VálaszTörlés