2014. január 12., vasárnap

lip products

Hello everyone I am here with a long promised post about My Favourite Lip Poructs ! Yaay :D So there are 6 products that I absolutley adore and used recently a lot.


The first two are from the brand essence and they are shiny lipglosses. The first is a light babypink colour ( 04, Rising Star ) that is great for everyday use and the second is a bright red with a hint of orange ( 021, Red Blossom ), ADORE it!







The third is a lipbalm which can also be used on cheeks but I only tried it on my lips and I have to say it does a great work on them. It's pigmented and very moisturizing. It's from Manhattan in the shade 001, Tomato Juice.




The next is a lipstick from NYC in shade 432, Red Rapture. I bought it to see if it's similar to the Rimmel Kate Moss 107, because it's not available here and I have to say I love this one ! It's so much better than the other NYC product I talked about on the blog, the Lipstain. This one is pigmented and surprizingly moisturizing.



And the last one is also from essence, it's a pink lipstick in shade 08, Colour Crush. I love the colour and it will be great for spring as well.





Those are all my current favourite lip products. What are yours? Leave them in the comments so I can check them out ;)

xx, Kyra

28 megjegyzés:

  1. they all look great !! love the pink lipstick :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    VálaszTörlés
  2. I love the packaging of the essences lipstick! It looks so sleek! x
    DreamerDreamBigger.com

    VálaszTörlés
  3. i really want to try this essences lipstick .... but i don't whee to find it ? where did you get it from ? ultra ? xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. hi i bought it in DM it's a drugstore here where I live, if you don't seem to find it contact me :)

      Törlés
  4. Lovely post dear, gorgeous colours!! xoxox

    VálaszTörlés
  5. love lipsticks by Rimmel!:) they're so pigmented!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Great color!)Good post!Thank you for your comment in my blog!) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    VálaszTörlés
  7. Would you like to follow each other? )

    VálaszTörlés
  8. Hello I'am Chris
    Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?
    With little site offers free website promotion
    I invite you to join
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings
    The Competition is open

    VálaszTörlés
  9. Oh very cute lipsgloss and colors, very lovely the lip pencil very pretty, I never tried essence but looks like a nice brand! Now I´m following you in GFC I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. thanks:) me too! it's quite nice, yes sure!:)

      Törlés
  10. great post!!! im follow you now, can you follow me back? thanks!
    http://goodbyemyloverbutiloveyou.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    VálaszTörlés
  11. I love Essence, they just have the best products I think! :D

    I'm writing a blog about travelling and my life as an expat in Spain, it would be great if you could go have a look at it and give me your opinion :) Thanks!

    http://journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com.es/

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Yes I love it too:)
      I totally will!:D

      Törlés