2014. július 9., szerda

cat eye and sea salt spray


Hello my little lovebugs! This post I am making today is all about my promsies :D Because it features the Toni&Guy sea salt spray and all my makeup favourites ( along with my new essence bronzer that works wonders ) . And my new purchase from Avon, the Extra Lasting lipstick in the shade of Sunkissed GingerThe trick I used - to make the nice cat flicks - was coming from the beautiful and gorgeous Amelia Liana from liana-beauty, because I used post-its on my eyes to make a perfect line.



So this is me without makeup but you can see the loose waves the spray gave me, it's amazing. Oh and don't mind my Bradley Simpson shirt :$



And with the full-on makeup. I don't know what is up with the innocent poses :D




And yeah.. all that stuff went on my face....



I think I haven't introduced this nice palette from essence here, but it's my new summer fave!





The Rimmel Glam' Eyes liquid eyeliner can make a great, thin line. Also it doesn't come off easily.




The bronzer may seem a bit too brown and shimmery at first but it blends out perfectly.


H&M eyebrow kit is just WONDERFUL.




The  shade is pretty but you need to reapply it after a time.

xx, Kyra

2 megjegyzés: