2014. június 26., csütörtök

AVON - skincare products


I don't know if you remember my mention of an Avon order in my being sick post, but now I can finally start writing reviews about the stuff that I got. I will start with the three skincare products that I purchased. 
Firstly, from the Care "line", I picked two cleansers, both are a 3 in 1. The one with the blue lid ( :D ) is an oil control one, that claims to be a cleanser, toner and moisturizer all in one with echinacea and wheat germ oil. And the other with a green lid is a cleansing, soothing and hydrating milk with aloe vera and vitamin E. I thought ( maybe I am very wrong ) that since one of them is a milk I can use them at the same time. At first I recognized some more spots  but I didn't stop because I was sick at the time and took antibiotics so I couldn't decide what caused them. Then I went on for another week, and stopped to use it the week after, and now being back on track with it. I think this doesn't break me out so much, but I found it working better now, that I don't use it so strictly every morning and evening, maybe it is just too much for my skin. 
BUT both of them claims to be mosturizing and I still need my moisturizer after them, which is really creamy so the oiliness doesn't disappear fully. However I may encourage "the shine"  with the BB creams that I use, so all in all I am satisfied with these bad boys.



And the third product is from the planet spa "line". They had all of their face masks on sale, but I tried my best and did my research before picking out one. I have to say that I have a combination of oily and normal skin with dry patches/ phases every once in a while - so just a bit of everything, for being fun...:D - and that dryness - and the fact that I found the others either for having the effect of a younger looking skin, or too "much" for me - made me chosoe the one I chose. It is the Heavenly Hydration with Mediterranean Olive Oil. It is really hydrating and seems like you have a mask of water on your face. You have to leave it on for 20 minutes ( then it'll feel a bit heavier and warmer ) and wash it off with tepid water and it works wonders. Although the basic oiliness of my skin requires limited use of it ( around 3 times a month ).



I have to say I am pretty proud of myself because I am satisfied with everything I ordered, although it was a first for me, because before I never really bought anything skincare realted with having long thoughts about it in advance. And you'll see how my further Avon products turned out to be. Stay tuned for that ;)
xx, Kyra

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése