2013. november 14., csütörtök

red lips

All in all I am not so into the colour red, but I have my exceptions. For example in nailpolishes, Christmassy things and... LIPSTICKS ! Yes recently I have been obsessed with red and all the shades around it. Also I like burgundies,and just every dark colours, be it for nails, lips, eyeshadows, clothes. But back to lips. The brand that I use is Essence, probably known in a lot of countries. I like it because it's not an expensive brand, but still has the quality. I don't use my lipstick everyday so this brand and its products fits me. Although I like to mix the coulour with a darker lipstick that I own, but can't remember where I got it from. These to gives the perfect dark-red coulour, since the Essence one has a bit of pink shade and I wanted to make it darker,deeper. Also I use the Essence colour pencil. It just helps me to stay within the line :) 







2 megjegyzés:

  1. I've been looking for a new lipstick! Definitely will have to check this one out.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. I like it very much:) thanks for the comment <3

      Törlés