2014. december 16., kedd

Wow...I don't even know where to start. I haven't been here a while ( seriously not even on this control panel ). I guess an explanation would be nice.
I changed. My posts weren't the same and I didn't like them, so I've stopped posting. I know it's partly because I didn't have time but I also lost motivation. And the lack of response is also saddening, however as long as I enjoy something I don't care about the feedback. But I didn't enjoy blogging...I couldn't. And a week ago ( or so ) my friend asked me when is the next post coming. I thought "nah, now I don't have the time, I don't even want to.." but that got me thinking. I actually liked here, sharing my tips and see other's ideas, I love writing and beauty-related topics. I remembered that I missed the first birthday of the blog, and I felt really sad. I felt I betrayed this place and I was angry with myself.
However I wasn't sure what I wanted. I still don't know. Now I just feel like I want to continue, with small steps. So I know I've asked it too many times but bear with me. I will try my best. And if things don't work out..well we will talk about then. And once more to the few who have visited this site more than once: Thank You and I'm sorry that I've been away without a word.
<3 
Kyra

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése